Monday, July 2, 2012

Queens of Green

Right now I am looking for people to join my growing business! I am looking for women, men, working, not working, stay at home parents, students, and anyone else looking to either bring in extra money, replace their current paycheck or non existing paycheck, and anyone looking for a new way of shopping for better and safer products. 

The business that I do from my home is able to make me a check every single month by just working a couple hours every day and even taking days off whenever I want them! The company has nothing to do with taking orders, carrying inventory, hosting parties, or having to take around catalogs like a lot of other home based businesses make you do. ALSO there is no huge start up cost! So there is no risk at all with this company! 

Since I started working from home with Queens of Green from March to now I have been able to make more then I would have made working full time and having to put my little girl in daycare. I also have been able to clear up my daughter's eczema with their products... that I would have to say is the best thing this company has done for me!! This company is amazing and cares about their customers and values their time with an excalent compensation plan. Our dream and plan of going on a family trip to Disneyland next summer, getting a new vehicle and being able to live more comfortably without all the stress of money is actually becoming more of a reality for us now because of this company! But what is even more important to me and my family is me being able to be home and raise our little girl and that our house now has safe non-toxic products in it instead of harmful products that we were buying before and didn't ever even read what was in them until we found this company's products and did our homework and started reading the labels on the cleaners and detergents that were in our house. That was a big eye opener. I would highly recommend reading what ingredients are in the products you are bringing into your house and around your family. 

If you are interested in more information about this company please contact me! For the month of July there is a $1000 bonus for new business partners along with $100 in free products for business partners and customers! It is defintley worth a few minutes of your time to see if this company is something for you and could help you out!

Whitnie Thompson
208-681-5102
swthompson8@gmail.com

Here is a picture of what their product they have for eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, and other dry skin conditions has done for my little girl's eczema she had. AND even better is that it is SO affordable!!


No comments:

Post a Comment